Video content has taken the online world by storm.
Take a glimpse into the statistics from YouTube and apps like Instagram and Tik Tok, and it is obvious how much all types of video creation and visual content is catching the attention of millions of users daily.
So much so that it’s become an incredible and infinitely creative marketing strategy for thousands of brands and businesses to connect with people and customers.
If you haven’t yet invested in creating professional videos and upgrading to video content marketing, then what are you even doing?
Here is the list of the best video marketing software of 2021 – made just for you.
What Are The Best Video Marketing Tools?
- VidIQ – Best all-around video platform for boosting organic reach and tracking statistics.
- TubeBuddy – Top video marketing extension that connects directly to your YouTube user interface.
- Wave – Excellent video marketing software for high volume video production.
- Biteable – Easiest and fastest platform for creating any kind of video.
- Promo – Great video marketing tool partnered with Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Agorapulse – Amazing video tool with features for marketing on YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Vidyard – Best video marketing app for lead generation and corporate communications.
- Spotlightr – Top video hosting suite for businesses and marketers.
- Hippo Video – Leading video marketing platform for prospect engagement.
- Vimeo – All-in-one video marketing solution with high-quality video hosting features.
- Wistia – Excellent video editing tool with a wide range of integrations.
VidIQ makes the top of our list of the best video marketing tools.
VidIQ specializes in Youtube search engine optimization (SEO) analytics, allowing you to get in-depth insights to make the most of your video content.
With this tool, you can identify popular keywords, keep track of real-time metrics, and improve your organic reach.
You can also get email alerts for trending topics and the ability to do a YouTube channel audit. Here is a more complete list of YouTube tools like VidIQ.
Below are some of the top tools and features you can expect from VidIQ.
- The Channel Audit feature from VidIQ helps you understand what they need to do to get their video channel in the best shape possible.
- VidIQ’s Competitors tool gives you a peek into what your competitors are doing to increase ranking, bring in viewers, and attract subscribers, so you can outrank them.
- VidIQ lets you compare the performance of top-ranking videos with yours to get real-time feedback on your content.
- The Most Viewed tool enables you to gain in-depth insight on trending YouTube topics.
- VidIQ offers YouTube video SEO and productivity tools that make running your own channel easier and letting you focus on creating only high converting content.
- The VidIQ Achievements Tool lets you keep track of accomplished milestones and share it with your community instantly.
VidIQ’s pricing ranges from $10 to $499 per month.
Pro lets you work with 1 channel, track 6 competitors, get 1 trend alert, and access to Chrome and Firefox extensions.
The other plans cost more and provide access to more channels, competitor tracking, trend alerts, and support features.
We believe VidIQ is the best if you are looking for a full-stack Youtube video marketing tool.
Check out their free trial or sign up with one of their paid plans to get started.
TubeBuddy is a browser extension that directly integrates with your YouTube channel.
It can help users with SEO for their videos and run contests for promotion.
The program offers everything from research and publishing to optimizing content and marketing.
Since TubeBuddy is an optimization tool, video marketers can increase the visibility of their channels by ranking higher in search results.
- Advanced video embedding allows you to create embed codes with a full list of options.
- TubeBuddy lets you automate the process of copying cards throughout your videos.
- Translate video titles and descriptions to other languages to increase international viewership.
- Publish your HD videos during the time when your audience is most active.
- Keep track of new YouTube videos, channels, and playlists uploaded about your brand.
- Grant specific membership to your TubeBuddy account.
TubeBuddy’s basic paid option costs $7.20 per month and provides you with everything you need to do video marketing.
The Star and Legend plans cost $15.20 and $39.20 per month respectively.
Both plans come with more features like scheduled publishing, scheduled video updates, bulk copy cards, and the ability to publish to Facebook.
If you’re looking for a video marketing platform that lets you make videos at a high volume, Wave is the one for you.
The video editing software lets you quickly create and edit video content for your emails, websites, social networks, and blogs.
You can access millions of stock videos, photos, and audio clips to personalize your content.
Template customization, captions, styling, embedding, and video analytics tools are also available with Wave.
Check out the highlights for some of Wave’s best features.
- Gain access to the free Wave social calendar to get creative video marketing ideas and ensure your content stays fresh.
- Import video music, clips, and images, or browse their built-in stock library with millions of assets available.
- Quickly edit and publish your videos using Wave’s powerful video editor.
- Embed your videos anywhere so you can repurpose and promote it whenever needed.
- Wave lets you unlock the potential of your videos through its automated video landing page builder.
Creator pricing is $39 per month or $468 when billed annually.
Creator provides access to their built-in stock library, video embedding, customizable video player, and unlimited social media sharing.
Business, which costs $79 per month or $948 when billed annually, provides features like multiple user logins, custom domains, and reseller rights.
Wave offers a free plan that provides basic video editing software tools and access to 2 million royalty-free stock content.
Check out Wave by clicking the link below!
Biteable is a video creator and editor that makes it easy and fast to create just about any video with its drag-and-drop interface and video editing tools.
You can quickly make video marketing content using stock footage like stock videos and gifs, animation, and photos with studio-quality results.
Up your digital marketing game with high quality animated videos.
Below are some of the main benefits you can get if you decide to invest in Biteable as your video editing software.
- Transform your advertising concepts into business-enhancing video ads using the Biteable advertisement creator.
- Stand out on the Amazon market with your own video ads that you made in just a few minutes.
- Improve your traffic and drive sales using awe-inspiring commercials.
- Create social media videos to improve the visibility of your social page and drive conversions.
- Create company videos to promote your products and services using animated business templates.
- Royalty-free music exclusive to Biteable.
- Custom watermark logos and Biteable watermark removal features.
The prices shown above are for annual billing.
Plus for Biteable costs $19 per month and lets you create videos in HD 1080p resolution.
Ultimate is priced at $49 per month. It provides access to unlimited team members, reseller rights, and shared editing and projects.
Biteable has a free plan for a single user, with access to unlimited exports and almost 2 million stock content.
See how Biteable can elevate your videos and marketing strategy by clicking the link below.
Promo is a hybrid online video maker and social media marketing partner with YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
Using the app, you can create standard editing effects and access stock photos, clip arts, and even background music.
You can crop videos to match your desired social network and add embedded links easily.
Here are some of the features that you can expect when you decide to invest in Promo as your video marketing tool for your company.
- Create eye-catching video ads, social media videos, explainer videos, product videos, and more that are optimized for better visibility.
- Access more than 2,500 top-performing video templates or create your unique design through the Promo editor.
- Gain access to award-winning customer support for all your video advertising and technical needs.
- Leverage fully-packaged videos and improve your reach with a wide range of video templates.
- Promo’s social media calendar can provide you with fresh and creative ideas for your video content.
The per month prices reflected above are for annual billing.
All Promo plans come with unlimited access to video downloads, 23M premium video clips, and fully-licensed music.
You get more features for the higher plans such as your own watermark and custom fonts.
Promo is our favorite platform for video marketing due to its ease of use and access to countless video editing templates.
Leverage your company with Promo by signing up for the Annual Pro and get 2 months free by choosing to bill annually.
Agorapulse is primarily a tool for managing social media platforms, but it also has features that help optimize your video content.
It allows you to reach your target audience, engage with followers, and schedule posts.
It is also compatible with marketing on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Check out some of the highlights of the platform below.
- You can easily manage your incoming social media messages, reviews, and comments all in one platform.
- Easily communicate and collaborate with team members by sharing notes and tracking action items.
- Keep your video marketing strategy organized by labeling items such as competitor activity, customer feedback, and important articles.
- Discover key metrics like organic reach, total reach, clicks, and engaged users to prioritize content based on performance.
- Identify vital trends in your social media activity to react accordingly.
The rates shown on the image are for annual billing.
Agorapulse’s Pro costs $79 per month and allows access for 2 users and 10 social profiles.
Premium costs $159 per month and provides access to 4 users and 25 social profiles.
You will need to contact their sales team to request a quote for Enterprise, which provides access to more than 8 users and 40 social profiles.
Agorapulse offers a free video marketing plan that lets you access 3 social profiles for one user.
Sign up for the free version or jump right in with Pro, Premium, or Enterprise.
Vidyard is a video marketing app that lets you host promo videos and analyze their performance.
The tool can help you with lead generation, corporate communications, and employee training like an online course platform.
Its built-in analytics tool lets you assess the performance of your video marketing content and see which areas you can improve upon.
Vidyard also hosts video content that you can easily share to all kinds of social media platforms.
- Quickly create videos and share them with your teammates, remote work software, and clients.
- Send your marketing videos by social networks, email, or in whatever way you communicate with others.
- Personalization tools for your landing pages to engage your audience and bring in qualified leads.
- Easily send personalized videos that are tailored to each of your leads with a click of a button.
- Monitor how individual users interact with your video content to help in making powerful business decisions.
- Add calls-to-action and email collection forms straight to your video with ease.
- Optimized, mobile-friendly videos for iOS and Android.
Vidyard’s pricing starts at $15 per month for Pro when billed annually.
Teams costs $300 per month, providing access to 3 users, custom branding, and full video analytics.
Business costs $1,250 per month, with access to 5 users, fully customizable video CTAs, and CRM/MAP integration.
Combined with screencasting software, Vidyard can be one of the best video marketing tools for training and lead generation.
Spotlightr is a video hosting and marketing platform with built-in analytics and other features that build and establish your video marketing strategy.
It is one of the top all-in-one video marketing platforms that you as a marketer need today.
You can host your videos on their reliable and secure cloud-based servers or use links from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and more.
Whether you want it on your WordPress website or on your Facebook page, Spotlightr lets you publish your marketing video content anywhere you want.
- Publish and host videos on Spotlightr cloud servers that are known for fast loading and compatibility with any device or browser.
- Post playlists and videos on your website using simple auto-generated embedding codes.
- Videos are automatically optimized for mobile viewers with a responsive player that matches any screen size.
- Implement email gates that require users to provide their name and email address before they can access your content.
- Find out who’s been viewing your videos and how many of them have been watching to make better marketing decisions.
- Videos you uploaded are protected and encoded with advanced security tokens to prevent fraud.
Polaris includes all of the features available on the Spotlightr platform.
You gain access to 100GB of storage, unlimited videos, player customization, security, analytics, integrations, and other marketing resources.
With no tiered plans, you can take advantage of all Spotlightr features for just $24 a month when billed annually.
Sign up for either the free or paid plan to see what it can do for you.
#9 Hippo Video.
Hippo Video is a video distribution platform that lets you easily create customized videos and share them through various social media channels.
They emphasize making videos readily available and easy to access.
With Hippo Video, you have a video engagement platform that lets you connect with your prospects and improve your marketing efforts.
- Record, send, and monitor video emails directly from your Outlook inbox.
- Track and analyze video content metrics to send timely follow-ups to qualify leads and move them through the sales funnel faster.
- Send personalized video email campaigns at scale.
- Better engage your target customers by directing them to personalized video landing pages.
- Increase sales by sending personalized pre-sales demos of your product or service.
Hippo Video’s Pro option costs $49 per month on annual billing and lets you access full HD recordings similar to webinar software.
Growth provides everything in Pro including access to team reports, user roles, and more coaching videos.
Enterprise starts at $79 per month for each user and offers more advanced integrations, custom sales page templates, and 24/7 support.
Hippo Video’s free plan lets you create unlimited videos completely free for life, but it doesn’t include all of the necessary video marketing tools and features.
Click the link below to try out Hippo Video’s Pro, Growth, or Enterprise plans.
If you are looking for a traditional hosting provider, Vimeo is one of the go-to choices for many.
It originated as a video hosting platform but now provides streaming very much the same as an OTT platform.
You can embed videos hosted on Vimeo to engage website visitors and set privacy restrictions.
Vimeo comes with analytics features as well.
- Vimeo’s Premium plan lets you host and manage all your videos in one area with up to 7TB of storage space.
- Bring in other users and members to help manage your account and make it easier to collaborate.
- Embed videos anywhere and add calls-to-action that are clickable to drive engagement.
- Upon starting your video marketing campaign, you can keep track of your performance and see what your viewers like.
- Customize your audio, graphics, and visuals so you’re ready to get started with your live video streaming.
Vimeo’s Plus and Pro plans come with weekly limits on the amount of videos you can upload.
Meanwhile, Business has no weekly limits, offers more storage capacity, and gives access to 10 team members.
Premium offers unlimited live streaming and live viewers and up to 7TB of total video storage.
The Plus, Pro, and Business plans offered by Vimeo have a free trial that you can check out.
Sign up with their free offers or grab a paid subscription to get started.
Wistia is another all-in-one video marketing platform that is designed to help companies market their business through videos.
Its primary selling point is the detailed analytics that the platform offers, which includes access to retention rates, view counts, and viewer locations.
Compared to other services, however, Wistia offers production features that make it unique.
For instance, you can add interactive features such as clicking on a web page or customize the video player to your liking.
Wistia is also compatible with popular apps like HubSpot, Marketo, and Pardot.
- Share your videos to anyone wherever they are with the fastest and highest-quality playback.
- Play videos and podcasts without losing your viewers to suggested content or distracting ads.
- Display a series of slideshow videos (like Magisto and Brightcove) or podcast episodes in your own channel so you can tell the story of your brand the way you like it.
- Leverage viewer data to reach new markets and retarget existing viewers with ads on Google, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Gather email addresses when people subscribe to your channel and send them notifications when you publish new videos.
- Learn how individual users are interacting with your videos through heat maps that show personal engagement.
Wistia’s Pro is an ideal option for brands that have just started to invest in video marketing.
It offers 10 free videos or podcast episodes that can be embedded anywhere, email notifications for subscribers, and brand awareness tools.
Advanced has custom pricing and is intended for large enterprises.
Its enterprise features include up to 100 video embeds, multiple video and podcast channels, and retargeting features.
With easy embedding, interactive video tools, and advanced analytics, Wistia makes for a great starting point for those starting out with video marketing.
Watch your business transform by using Wistia as your primary video marketing tool.
What Are Video Marketing Tools?
Video marketing tools are solutions designed to act as an all-in-one platform for your video content creation, publication, and analysis needs.
These apps help companies incorporate videos in their marketing campaigns, automate the media buying processes, and improve video performance.
The biggest benefit of using a video marketing platform is that it gives marketers the visibility they need to promote their company’s products and services.
What Are The Types Of Videos and Video Content?
There are many different kinds of video content that marketers can create or use to market a company’s brand or product to their respective audience and customers.
Examples are behind-the-scenes (BTS) footage, explainer videos, interviews, influencer vlogs, product reviews, round-ups, and so much more.
All of these types of videos help brands reach people in a creative and engaging way.
There’s no doubt now why video marketing is a preferred approach for many businesses in promoting themselves.
Go back to the video marketing tools listed above and see which one is best as your video marketing solution for helping you create the content you need to drive leads and engage audiences.