Your audience comes to your site and it crashes or your videos won’t play, and those potential clients immediately bounce back.
Finding the right video hosting site IS the solution to this.
It is also what will engage your audience and in turn make your business more money.
We made a list of the best video hosting sites of 2021 to help you create professional video content and effectively use modern day digital marketing to expand your business.
Let’s get into it.
What are the Best Video Hosting Sites?
- Spotlightr – Overall best video hosting site for any and all enterprises with its revolutionary all-in-one features.
- JetPack (for WordPress) – Best video hosting site for WordPress users, such as bloggers with unlimited video content needs.
- Vidyard – Best video hosting site for industries of all sizes to engage with clients and increase human connections.
- Vimeo – A leader in video formats, best for creatives whose priority is sharing their work through optimized streaming
- Hippo Video – Best video hosting website to get exactly what you want for your specific industry’s needs
- Wistia – Best video hosting website for professional video content for courses and other digital marketing
- Daily Motion – Best free video streaming platform for unlimited uploading and embedding videos on your website
- Youtube – Most popular online video platform that exists for building a social media audience through videos
- Rumble – Online platform with the fastest video player and an ad program
Spotlightr goes beyond our expectations when it comes to video hosting sites.
You can’t go wrong with unlimited video hosting, easy to use customizable video player features, advanced analytics that make your videos better, and options for social media sharing.
We could go on and on – instead, check out the highlights below.
- Fully customizable so viewers and clients know and REMEMBER your brand
- Optimized for mobile users so videos on your website always play seamlessly
- Detailed analytics to help you improve your video content for your audience
- Easy cloud and hybrid video hosting with ad free options
- High quality video marketing tools to increase leads and foster business growth
- Video hosting security features to sell your product securely
Spotlightr does have a FREE plan.
But you will change your mind and want to go with the Polaris plan so you can have access to all of the video hosting tools and features you need (check out the website list HERE.)
Save your shekels and choose to bill annually – the premium plan comes out to only $24/month.
Spotlightr is our favorite when it comes to the best video hosting sites.
Whether you are a new entrepreneur or an experienced creator, this video hosting site will take care of your videos and content.
Click the button below to sign up for FREE.
#2 JetPack (for WordPress).
JetPack is your go-to easy video hosting plugin for your WordPress site.
Want to embed your video seamlessly without any ads or branding?
Upload videos directly into your media library.
Let JetPack’s video platform do the rest.
- Unlimited storage so you can create unlimited content that grows your business
- High-speed ad free video so your audience watches your video from start to finish
- Integrate and embed videos straight from the WordPress editor
- Ideal for videos with a file size of 1GB and lower (but may support a file size up to 2GB)
- Features include JetPack video analytics to help you understand your videos’ impact
JetPack’s unlimited video hosting plans start at $7.95 per month for the most basic daily plan.
But if you want to be a real boss, shoot for the video hosting website’s recommended plan at $19.95 per month.
If you’ve got other plans to boss out even further, JetPack’s plan at $79.95 per month is the only one with the Entrepreneur CRM bundle.
JetPack for WordPress’ video hosting service is the best if your business thrives off WordPress.
JetPack makes it easy to host your videos and embed them into their custom video player without paying for a third party.
It’s that simple.
Vidyard’s mission is to build and sustain human connection between you, your team members, and clients.
That mission is what makes this video hosting platform a game changer.
Isn’t connection what video sharing is all about?
Check out the highlights of Vidyard below.
- Video creation tools make videos fun and engaging for your audience
- Largest integration list compared to other video hosting solutions
- Zoom integration so you can automatically store meetings and webinars
- CRM/MAP integration for your enterprise business
- Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited link sharing, unlimited everything
- Drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to upload videos
- Features like thumbnail and GIF creation, personal branding design, and more to make your videos stand out
- Video analytics so you can up your video strategies and connect even more
Vidyard offers plans starting at ZERO DOLLARS to host your videos, yes, free that is (pst, there is a free Chrome extension too.)
Premium plans start at $15 per month for a single user pro plan then go up to $300 per month and $1250 per month for 3+ users and 5+ users.
Vidyard is the video hosting platform with free video hosting and paid plans for everyone.
Vidyard is the holy grail of video hosting and video marketing no matter the size of your business.
It’s not like other popular video hosting sites.
And that is why Vidyard makes #3 on our list of best video hosting sites.
Vimeo holds its own as one of the top ad free video hosts around.
Easily share your screen recorded content with Vimeo Record and get creative with your video files on Vimeo Create.
Market and monetize your business with Vimeo’s broad range of features and tools.
- Completely 100% ad free video hosting
- HTML5 video player that is customizable to fit your video aesthetic and needs
- High dynamic range Vimeo video player captures your audiences’ attention
- Embed videos anywhere across social media platforms and more
- Ability to sell your videos to viewers anywhere and make revenue
Vimeo has a plan for free video hosting, but you’re limited on how many videos you can upload and you don’t get any of the paid plans’ perks.
We LOVE Vimeo’s Business plan for hosting your videos, because of its calls-to-action feature, lead generation capabilities, and Google Analytics. It’s priced at $600 per year.
Vimeo’s Premium plan stands out, because it includes unlimited live streaming and audience chat.
Which is amazing for only $900 per year.
Vimeo made its name a while back and we have not forgotten it.
If you’re looking for simple, yet high quality video formats for your business, look no further.
Try any one of Vimeo’s plans free for 30 days.
#5 Hippo Video.
Hippo Video wants to give you everything and anything you can think of when it comes to growing your business with video.
Whether your business is marketing, travel, healthcare, insurance, real estate, or SaaS,
Hippo Video has. It. all.
- Record, edit, and share videos, then top it off with video analytics
- Create personalized landing pages and thumbnails
- Video teleprompter so you don’t need to spend hours memorizing your script
- Calls-to-action buttons to get your audience involved
- Video campaign support and sales conversion tools
- Security and data protection features
Hippo Video has 13 different plans.
So you can really pick and choose exactly what you need for your videos.
I will quickly point out their most popular Growth plan that ranges from $23 to $99 per month depending on your video hosting solutions needs.
Hippo Video is a great option when you are familiar with the full range of features that they offer.
Choose your own adventure, or at least check out the Free Plan for a 7 day trial.
Wistia is THE premium digital marketing/video hosting/podcast software site.
Wistia is our favorite for creating professional digital content for you to host on your website, ideal for online courses.
Just make sure you have the budget (it’s worth it!).
- Brand new podcast hosting features with all the same video tools (and all ad free)
- Distribute your podcast to the most popular podcast platforms like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google
- Mobile optimized, so your audience can watch your videos from your website anywhere
- Fully customizable multiple video player options
- Viewers take action with your brand through Wistia’s interactive tools and capture forms
- Wistia video quality exceeds expectations along with advanced privacy settings and is great for collaborating remotely
- Cloud-based video CMS – get proofing and feedback before finalizing your video
Wistia offers a free plan if your business is just getting started.
If you’re ready to invest in digital marketing with videos and podcasts, the Wistia Pro plan is for you at $99 per month.
The Wistia Advanced plan is for enterprises and budgets ready to take that deep dive in. You also get your choice of a premium integration!
It costs 0.25 cents/month for each additional video or audio file.
It pays off when you invest in professional video (and podcasting) hosting sites.
Wistia is the best digital marketing platform on our list for online courses and audience engagement with your brand and business.
Dailymotion is a global video streaming platform where news channels, entertainers, and creatives can host videos (similar to Youtube.)
- Live streaming
- Use the iFrame embed code to share Dailymotion content on your website
- Embeddable playlists
- Social media sharing
- Branding features and watermarking
There are no membership costs to upload videos on Dailymotion, but it’s worth mentioning that Dailymotion does have Partner Plans.
Dailymotion’s experts can help guide you through bringing your vision and branding to life.
They can even help you monetize your videos.
Dailymotion is another video hosting platform similar to Youtube and Rumble, geared towards social media usage.
This is surely a hosting site you’ve NEVER heard of before.
It’s one of the most popular digital content sites of all time for creators, businesses, influencers, entertainers, and the like. Allowing you to host hours of video footage of literally anything.
And the audience platform is BIG. Peep the highlights below.
- Free unlimited uploads and unlimited bandwidth
- Opportunity for partner ad revenue
- Easily use the embed code feature to add videos to your blog posts or website
- Grow a following with subscribers
- Channel analytics so you can monitor your reach, engagement, and audience
- Choice of three levels of privacy settings
You can create a free account on Youtube to start your channel.
(Unless otherwise you’re a frequent viewer of Youtube and want to watch ad free videos, there’s a paid Premium plan for that.)
Okay, we all have heard of Youtube.
Somebody’s grandma and 8 year old gamer cousin is making a living off of Youtube – facts.
Youtube is a great option for using video to market your business and monetize your content at the same time.
Think of Rumble in the same family as Youtube.
Host your videos for free, but have the ability to sign up for the site’s ad revenue program or fast video player options.
- Customizable video players to match your brand
- Affordable pricing options
- Bandwidth and storage tiers
- Monetize videos with Rumble Ads
Like Youtube, Rumble is another option for basic free video hosting.
Scroll down on the homepage of the website and you’ll find paid options for Rumble Player, Rumble Ads, and more for businesses.
We won’t get too into the weeds here with what Rumble can offer.
Want amazing videos to scale your business?
Take your pick from the top 3 on our list – Spotlightr, JetPack for WordPress, and Vidyard.
What are Video Hosting Sites?
Video hosting sites offer professional tools to customize, easily embed, and market your content on multiple sites and platforms.
Connect with your audience more through integrations and knowledge gained from detailed analytics.
Some sites focus on helping your videos generate client leads, while others focus more on social media sharing and ad monetization.
Spotlightr, Vidyard, Hippo Video, and Wistia are perfect for small businesses and enterprises.
Vimeo, JetPack for WordPress, and Dailymotion are ideal for creatives and bloggers.
Overall, it’s up to you to choose the best one for your videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
So there you have it.
Our list of the 7+ best video hosting sites of 2021.
If you already know your budget and videos’ needs, scroll up and click the link to your favorite.
If not, save this post and refer back to it when you’re ready to choose the right one.